To get the most out of your Inclusive Mask® (Masque Inclusif®) and for optimal comfort, we have created this tutorial to guide you through your first use.
How to use the Inclusive Mask®? (Masque Inclusif®)
- Carefully open the plastic bag while making sure nothing falls off. Then, gently take its content out.
- The bag contains: 1 manual, your Inclusive Mask® and 2 silicon cordlocks.
- Take the protection filter off the visor (even if it is sewn).
- Unfold a paper clip as shown.
- The clip must get a V-shape.
- Slide the mask’s rubber band between the clip stems.
- Slide the cord lock all the way over the clip stems in order to get the elastic in.
- Use the cord locks to adjust the elastic rubber band.
- Shape the nose bar.
- You can now smile everywhere you go!
And if you wear glasses ...
- Removing the nose bar can bring more comfort.
Thank you for your help in making the world more inclusive with Masque Inclusif®!
← Older Post
Newer Post →