How to use the Inclusive Mask® ?
To make the most of your Inclusive Mask® and for maximum comfort
we’ve created this tutorial to accompany you in your first use.
How do I use the Inclusive Mask®?
- First, carefully open the plastic bag so that nothing falls to the ground.Then, gently empty the contents.
- The bag contains: 1 leaflet, your Inclusive Mask®, and 2 silicone cord locks
- Remove the protective film from the mask visor (even if it is sewn).
- Take a paper clip and unfold it until you get a V-shape (or an unfolded hairpin).
- Slide the elastic of your mask between the two rods of the paper clip.
- Then snap a cord locks over the two rods of the paper clip to slide it over the elastic.
- Adjust the size of your elastics thanks to the cord locks.
- Shape your nasal bar.
- You can smile proudly wherever you go!
And if you wear glasses...
- For more comfort, the nasal strap is removable. Very practical!
Thank you for making the world more inclusive with the Inclusive Mask®!