Edited the 22 February 2021:
It is the first window mask (June 8, 2020 then July 17, 2020) to have received the results of the tests carried out by the DGA (Directorate General of Armament) consistent with the March 29, 2020 Interdepartmental Briefing Note, updated January 28, 2021 for a non-sanitary use of category 1, 98% new filtration and after 20 washes!
This is a mask for professionals who meet a large number of people during their activities (law enforcement agents, cashiers, ...).
Air permeability must be more than 300 L.m². S-1 according to the DGA.
• Air permeability of our protective mask at new: 449 L.m².S-1.
• Air permeability of our protective mask after 20 washes: 573 L.m².S-1.
• Aerosol protection efficiency (3 micron particles) at new: 98%.
• Aerosol protection efficiency (3 micron particles) after 20 washings: 98% (!)
• This device is neither a medical device within the meaning of Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) or personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU/2016/425 (FFP2 type filter masks). It is not intended for use by caregivers in patient contact.
• The interdepartmental briefing note of March 29, 2020, updated January 28, 2021 on the new categories of masks reserved for non-medical uses imposes a filtration efficiency of particles of diameter 3 μm emitted from:
• Category 1 (Personal Mask for Professionals in Contact with the Public): Effectiveness > 90%.
• Category 2 (Group Protective Mask to protect the entire group wearing these masks): Effectiveness > 70%.