Care tips :
- In order to maintain the quality of the anti-fog, do not use detergent.
- Wash at 60°C for 30 minutes, it is recommended to use a washing net so as not to damage the visor (available here), spin at 600 revolutions / minute max).
- It is recommended to wash the mask alone so as not to damage the visor during the wash / spin cycles.
- Washable 20 times
- Allow to dry in the open air.
- Do not use a dryer, do not iron.
- Downloadable pdf manual
- Make sure to use soap and water to clean the inside of the visor, do not use hydro-alcoholic gel.
- Unused masks should be stored in a clean, dry place protected from light.
- 100% cotton protective bags are available here.